These past months at home during this pandemic that hit the world in 2020, I have been making efforts to learn new things and expand more wherever possible, with that in mind I finally got around to re-designing our own company website that has been left on the back burner for so long. It can be very hard to find the time to put time into your own marketing and promotion tools when you are always busy with client work, but that changed for us this year like most others.
I started by tidying up our existing brand and getting some up-to-date assets like social media logos and headers and matched them all on the website too. Branding is a key part of any business website to make it look clean and professional.
- Present my brand in a professional manner
- Work well on mobile devices
- Be expandable in the future
- Create a journal/blog as somewhere to post regularly
- Have an e-commerce element